Friday, July 11, 2014

Timeless Twine / Coffee Fun

I'm up on the Timeless Twine blog today! 
Our theme this month is: Summer Fun and the beautiful Sorbet Twine collection.

My sister loves coffee so I made her a fun sleeve for a reusable cup and added a little gift card in a tag holder. 

Started out with a cup sleeve and dressed it up with two colors of twine, then added a little charm to finish it off.

I used my PTI tag die to cut two from a glassine bag, them used some washi tape to hold the front and back together to make the gift card holder.

Items from BellaCreationz Etsy shop:


Don't forget about our July sale!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

9 comments:

jessica said...

Super fun project Rose! LOVE the coffee sleeve!
Hope all is going well with you!! Have a GREAT Friday and weekend my friend!
Hugs!

Patti said...

Sweet Rose! I love the gift card in the glassine bag! : )

Have a great weekend.

Patti

wendipooh13 said...

what a perfect gift!!! that is the coolest coffee mug!!! great gift bag too.

DebC said...

Awesome project Rose!
Deb

~amy~ said...

You know how much I LOVE this. Awesome giftie and love that tag!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! This is amazing!! I loveeeeeeeeee that sleeve!!!!!

Dawn Lancaster said...

Great project & a fun way to present a gift card!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a sweet comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Theresa Krout said...

I like your gift you made for your sister, it is very creative and unique. The bakers twine is awesome and I love the spring color sequins. I remember them being in bold colors and was not fond of them but I love the spring colors!

Timeless Twine said...

Totally amazing gift for your sister! Love that lil' gift card sleeve!