Saturday, June 28, 2014

Timeless Twine / Sending lots of love

I'm up on the Timeless Twine blog today with a card full of love!!! As soon as my July card kit came from SSS I knew it would be perfect to use with Timeless Twines Firecracker bakers twine.


I love this twine as it is perfect for so many items! 
I even use it on my Christmas cards.

You still have a bit of time left to link up with our color challenge HERE for your chance to win some awesome products :)

Hope you all have a Twine-Tastic day!
*short and sweet today as my hands are not playing nice so I need to rest them* 

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful!! LOVING the little envelopes!!!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Rose!

jimlynn said...

Love your card Rose!!! The twine is so pretty too....will have to check into that!
Lynn

Shani Thomas said...

Great card, Rose! Love the design and the twine!

Annette Allen said...

oh so fabulous.. i love that stamp set.. great card.

Patti said...

LOVE this darling card!! Those envies are precious!

Patti

Timeless Twine said...

I super duper LOVE this card!

yyam said...

Awww...this is super cute! LOVE the envelopes!