Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Seize the Sketch # 22 / hello

Time for our new sketch on Seize the Sketch.


I have decided to "shop my stash" for the next few months.
Well with the exception of my SSS card club kit!! *grin*

So this card was made using some very old paper and woolies.
The punch is one I have not used in a long time and the 
hello die is one I have not used since buying it!
 yup it is time to use what I have :)

Thanks for stopping by 
BG gren at heart dp & woolies, MS vintage floral punch, MB hello die, EH wood grain cs.

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo cute!!! I love love love that bird and the branch! Isn't it FUN to shop your stash???????

Laurel said...

Very cute!

Calypso's Crafts said...

Super cute Rose. Love that owl.

Marybeth said...

What a fun card! Love your felt crow . You know we all have so much of our own to shop from ..good girl.

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE the colors and such a cute owl!!!

Katie Melhus said...

That owl and branch are just too cute, Rose!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I'm doing the same thing, Rose: using what I have. Well, with one or two exceptions of stamps that I just *had* to have. wink wink!

This is cute as can be!

Jen said...

Too cute Rose! I love the felt owl!

~amy~ said...

woolies are the best...love your card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

How cute is this fun owl!

stampwithsandy said...

How cute is this?! Love the colors and that adorable stitched owl.

Lori said...

So cute! I think I have some of those woolies somewhere in my stash, too . . .

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Rose! Such a cute owl! Love the fun googly eyes!

Robin K. said...

This is adorable! You did a great job of "shopping your stash" :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Super cute!!!!?

Barbara Derksen said...

Awww Rose,

So great you used up your "stuff" AND made a darling card to boot! Whoooooo (pun intended) couldn't love your adorable owl card!