Thursday, June 26, 2014

Last DT post for Inspired by Stamping.....................

I'm up on the Inspired by Stamping blog today. 
So sad to say my year being on this wonderfully talented Design Team is over. I have loved working with Joanna's beautiful stamps and of course you will keep seeing them in my cards :)

Today I have used the fun Swirling Pinwheels along with Everyday Greetings for a fun summer card.


Here is a close up so you can see the pop that heat embossing in red give the fun pinwheel.

Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee that pinwheel!!!!!

Shani Thomas said...

...and you're leaving on a beautiful note! Lovely card, Rose.

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE your layered pinwheel!!!!! hey sorry I didn't get back to your email, we lose internet later today and then I'll be gone till later next week and catch up with you then.. have a great week :)

~amy~ said...

wow, it's already been 1 year?! such an awesome card...love it!

yyam said...

So pretty! LOVE the pop with the embossing!