Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sentimental Sundays # 208 / Things with Wings

Our challenge this week on Sentimental Sundays is
"Things with Wings" and of course a sentiment!

We are sponsored by:
I love the pre-colored images they have!!

I have used Super Birdie today.
Super Birdie
I tried something new(to me) in PS and printed the image along with the sentiment. got the sentiment a bit close but for a first try it came out pretty good.banners with stars are from the paper that comes in this pack. 



Have a Super day!!

PTI cardstock, misc bling, sewing, TH stripes embossing folder were also used.

11 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Shani Thomas said...

So very cute!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!! I love love love love that bird!!!!!!!!

jessica said...

This is such a GREAT card Rose!!! LOVE that adorable bird!!! GREAT paper and fun colors!
AWESOME job my friend!
Hope all is going well with you!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Hugs!

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhh love love the cute birdie and colors!!! we're having the same challenge at Cards in Envy so link up :)

~amy~ said...

Makes me smile, what a fun bird.

Lesley Croghan said...

SO cute!

Sandy Trefger said...

Super cute Super Birdie card! I love your banners and the stitching too. Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

Patti said...

Oh my goodness what an adorable bird! sweet card Rose!

Denise@DigiHaven said...

What a tweet card! LOL Your coloring is fantastic and your design is just adorable. Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy for our Things with Wings challenge. Good luck!!

Janice said...

Cute!