Tuesday, May 13, 2014

IBS May Release / Pinwheels

Today is my day on the Inspired by Stamping Blog!! This week we are showcasing the new May Release sets. 

I just love the FUN new Swirling Pinwheels stamps that Joanna has created! Working with this set brought back lots of fun memories from my youth as pinwheels were always one of my favorite toys to play with in the summer. 


I love how this stamp set can be stacked to make all sizes and types of pinwheels. I heat embossed mine with zing embossing powder, they are real bright in real life. I used two pinwheels for the large one then one for the small one and added some enamel dots for the centers. 

Here is a close up so you can see how the embossing powder makes the fun pinwheels "pop". 

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! I loveeeeeeeee those pinwheels!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

Love those pinwheels.. cute card

Patti said...

Really sweet! this card brings back memories for me as well.

Have a great day!

Patti

Shani Thomas said...

Super cute, Rose!

wendipooh13 said...

wow!!! those pinwheels rock!! super cute!!