Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Try Stampin' on Tuesday # 162

Try Stampin' On Tuesday

Time for our new sketch on  Try Stampin' On Tuesday 
Our "Twist" is Bunnies and Chicks if you choose to use it.
 if not that is OK just use the sketch and play along.



I choose not to use the "twist" and I also turned the sketch.
My April Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp came on the day I was 
working on DT items so I had to use it!! lol


all items except mustard zing embossing powder are from the SSS April kit

Hope you all come play along!!!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors and that light bulb!!!!!!

Laurel said...

Great sketch and loving your card!

Patti said...

OMGosh Rose! this is so darn cute!!! The green ribbon contrasts perfectly! I love it all!!

Patti

BLOG CANDY at my blog all you need do for a chance to win is comment on my daily post!

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhh cuteness love the light bulb!!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Fabulous card!
Don't you just love that kit?

yyam said...

LOVE this! The yellow bulb just pops. And I love the sentiment!

Shani Thomas said...

What a great card, your color combination here really pops! And I live that sketch, too!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the black & white spots & stripes together!
Hugs Shell xx

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Way to use that kit girl, this is wonderful and I love the layout!