Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sentimental Sundays # 203 / Photo Challenge

For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures....
1 Corinthians 15: 3,4

He is Risen, Alleluia!!!

Happy Easter!!!

Our challenge this week on Sentimental Sundays is
"Photo Challenge" and of course a sentiment!



Perfect for Easter, eh? 

I pulled out my TH Easter bunny die and gave here a little cotton tail with some Simply White Timeless Twine.

Hope you all join us!! 

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING that bunny!!! Happy Easter!!!

Patti said...

SWEET card!!

It truly is wonderful to belong to the house of God! Praise the Lord He is risen!!

(((Hugs)))
Patti

~amy~ said...

Happy Easter Rose!
Love that bunny tail!

Janice said...

Happy Easter my friend. Love the bunny.

wendipooh13 said...

happy Easter Rose!!!! love your cute card, esp the bunny!! I could eat it. LOL

yyam said...

Awww...so cute! Hope you had a great Easter!

jessica said...

Super ADORABLE Rose! Love that bunny!!!
Hope you had a GREAT Easter my friend!

Calypso's Crafts said...

Fantastic card Rose!!! Love that chocolate bunny and bits of beautiful patterned paper. Hope you had a beautiful Easter!!!