Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Seize the Sketch # 18


Time for our new sketch on Seize the Sketch


Here is what I came up with

my image was a little larger then the frame I wanted to use so I watched THIS tut by Joanna on how to make larger images work with your dies.

Everyday Greetings for the sentiment 
the sweet bird is from Spring Lilacs

mme market street dp, ms swirling lace punch, copic markers, wink of stella glitter pen on bird, pearls are colored with copic marker, spellbinder ovals, foam tape, sewing.



18 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love how you did the bird on the oval background. I need to try that out.

~amy~ said...

The blue bird POPS. awesome card Rose.

Laurel said...

Beautiful card and sentiment!

Lesley Croghan said...

Beautiful card, Rose!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesomeness!

jessica said...

AWESOME card Rose! Love the papers and that beautiful bird!!

Danni said...

Beautiful and fabulous!

wendipooh13 said...

SOOOO PRETTY!!! love the birdie!!!!

Shani Thomas said...

Beautiful card and the sentiment suits it so well!

Annette Allen said...

wow that bird is gorgeous.. love this card..

Ashley Horton said...

So pretty, Rose!!

Jen said...

This is beautiful Rose. I love how the tail of the bird extends beyond the oval.

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love the "out of the box" technique you used with the bird image.

yyam said...

Oh wow. This is beautiful. I love the colours and the whole composition!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love that sentiment! And the blue bird seriously pops - awesome out-of-the-box cutting! So, so pretty :)

Robyn Oliver said...

Lovely card Rose

Katie Melhus said...

So sweet and pretty!

Lori said...

Gorgeous card, Rose! I love that sentiment....so true! xoxoxo