Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Cardabilities # 98 / watts up?


time for our new sketch on 
cardabilities


I have used the April Card Kit form Simon Says Stamp for my card today.
Took a bit of "creative leeway" with the sketch!! lol

I am sad to say that this is my last post as a designer for the fabulous Karan Gerber. I have loved being on the team but now it is time to step aside.(hate when "life" gets in the way of crafting!) I will still be playing along, as time permits, as I love Karan's sketches!!!  

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo fun! LOVING the colors and the bulb!!!!!!!

Lynn said...

What a fun, bright, cheery card!

Shani Thomas said...

What brilliant card! Love its bright colors and fun design!

wendipooh13 said...

love love this card!!! sooo bold and fun!! that bulb is too cute

Vicki Dutcher said...

AWESOME use of the sketch! I adore those sun rays -- fabulous creation Rose!

jessica said...

What a fun card Rose!
Love your take on the sketch too!!
Hope you are having a GREAT week so far. Happy almost May :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Loved what you did with this weeks sketch. I have yet to crack into that kit. Or the one before it. lol

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Inspiring work! This card is awesome! It has been such a pleasure to design with you at Cardabilities.

Cataleya said...

So cool card! I was so happy to be with you at Wonderful DT of Cardabilities!
~Olga Kovalchuk

Sara Castelo de Carvalho said...

So funny card!
Love it :)