Saturday, March 29, 2014

Timeless Twine / Easter basket

I'm up on the Timeless Twine blog today!!!
would love you to stop by and leave some love :)

I have another "Spring" item today.


Using EH wood grain cs I cut out this cute picket fence cut file from the Silhouette store that makes a super cute Easter basket. Added a vine boarder using a punch and finished it off with some Timeless Twine. I "dyed" the eggs with Timeless Twine and some sequins.

My boy Q loves the hopping chick so am lucky I got a photo of it!! lol 

SALE - Olive Green  Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - Goes GREAT with Stampin Up Old Olive

Lemonade Yellow Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine

SALE - Purple Passion Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - 1 Spool (160 Yards) Purple Bakers Twine

hope you all have a great weekend!!!

7 comments:

Patti said...

This is really sweet Rose. Your twine decorated eggs turned out amazing!

Anyone would love that chick!! does My Boy Q share? heehee

Shani Thomas said...

So cute! I applaud your work and the patience you have had to do this! Bravo!

jessica said...

Super CUTE Rose!!!
AWESOME job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this!!! Pinning!!!

Cataleya said...

WOW! Rose, it's so sweet and cute! I love it so much!
~ Olga Kovalchuk

~amy~ said...

Now how cute is this?!

Janice said...

Awww this is sooo cute!