Friday, March 21, 2014

Inspired by Stamping / card holder

I'm up on the Inspired by Stamping blog today.

Today I have made a little card holder using a file from the Silhouette store.
I started out with pink cardstock and then, using a stencil and some rose distress ink to give it a little pick me up. I colored the new Sweet Pea image and a bit of paper from the Vintage Floral 6 x 6 paper pad. Did a bit of sewing, added ribbon and pearls and it was done. 

Here is a close up of the new beautiful blooms.


Inspired by Stamping products used

Thanks for stopping by

11 comments:

yyam said...

Oooh..this is pretty!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Gorgeous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING those colors!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is amazing.. love your coloring.. fabulous designing..

~amy~ said...

amazing!

Patti said...

Oh Rose! this is beautiful! : ) I love everything about it!!

wendipooh13 said...

that is stunning!!!!sooo pretty and love your bloom!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous project, Rose!!

jessica said...

This is beautiful!!!! What a fun box and gorgeous bloom!!
AWESOME job Rose!

Shani Thomas said...

Pretty...practical...perfect!!!

Diane said...

Gorgeous and clever card holder design.

Hugs Diane