Monday, March 10, 2014

EAD blog hop / Cards for Emma!!!

Hello and welcome to my blog!  

Today is going to be special!  There's a group of us that are EAD Designs fans so we decided to inspire each other to use our goodies!  For those of you that don't remember, EAD Designs created vinyl stickers and rub-ons.  Awesome products but the company closed up shop over a year ago.

What all of our projects will have in common is that we are all using EAD Goodies and our challenge is:

Kid-Friendly

All our cards from today's blog hop will be going to a special girl named Emma.  Please read about the card drive hosted by Kelly, who we're so excited is joining our hop today.  She chats about the card drive on THIS post.
We are thrilled to have Kelly join us for our hop!!!!! 

Card Drive for Emma!

Well i have two cards to share today:
this is the one hubby likes the best!! 

and here is a more "girly" one....

There is a surprise blog candy!  The more you leave comments on the blogs that are participating, the more chances you have to win!

Want another chance for a prize?!  Make a kid friendly card for Emma!  We'd love for you to join in the card drive!  Make a card for Emma, send it to Kelly and link up over on Amy's blog!

Commenting/Card link up open until Monday, March 24th at 11:59 pm pacific
Winners posted on Amy's blog on Monday, March 31st.

Have fun hoppin'!
Amy  
Rose *you are here*


Both cards have been made using:
DDWS13

22 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are just ADORABLE!!! I loveeeeeeeeee them!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

LOL...love them both. Love the pirate one, makes me smile! The girly one rocks too! Thanks for making 2 cards!!!!!!!

Laurel said...

Cute cards!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Hey girl! Love these cards and I am sure Emma will too! I like that one is perfectly girly and one is for the other breaks all the "girl" rules. :)

jimlynn said...

Both are wonderful! Love the little pirate looking girl on the first one and that girly look of the second!
Great!
Lynn

cm said...

Two wonderfully charming cards for Emma, guaranteed to lift her spirits by 100000%! What a wonderful gesture of support and encouragement this card drive is!! Thoughtful and heart-warming!
c

wendipooh13 said...

arrggghhhh both of those are totally cute!!!!!

Kelly said...

both cards are darling. I esp love the GIRL pirate! ARG! thanks for letting me hop along and thanks for participating in the drive for Emma!

Karen McAlpine said...

Two super cute cards. They will certainly cause lots of smiles!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, miss rose, as usual youve hit the ball right out of the park-- TWICE! love, love, loooooooooove both of these to bits!!! ♥♥♥ (tho i confess that secretly the pirate one is my fave... b/c c'mon... pirates!!!!!!!!!!) :) :) :)

yyam said...

Awww....these are so cute!

Julie said...

Such sweet stuff! Emma will love this!

Patti said...

Rose, these cards are super sweet!! just like YOU! : ) What a wonderful outreach from the papercraft community! I love being a part of it : )

Patti

Ashley Horton said...

These are both too cute, Kathy!!

Lisa Arana said...

ohmygoodness! both cards are too darn adorable!!! you rocked out some darn cute cards for wanna sketch, thanks for playing along#K

Shani Thomas said...

Wonderful cards and for a very good cause.

Sue D said...

Very cute cards. I just found out my granddaughter is going to be a pirate queen in an elementary school musical.

Colleen Dietrich said...

These are both so cute, Rose, and it's nice that you made one of each!

Patti said...

Hi Rose,

Thanks a bunch for the "link up" address for Emma's cards. I missed that I was supposed to put that in my blog post. I've added it now : )

I plan to do some more cards so I will add it right away next time.

(((Hugs)))
Patti

wienerhoneymooners said...

Arrrrhhhh I really love that card, both are cute, the pirate really does it for me!!!!

Janis said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO adorable!! Love them both, but the girly one really hits my spots!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute...love that female pirate and the sweet floral theme on the last.