Saturday, February 15, 2014

Timeless Twine / Valentine's Treat Bags

I'm up on the Timeless Twine blog today!!!
would love you to stop by and leave some love :)

Today I have a last minute Valentine's treat bag.
I didn't work yesterday but wanted to take some 
treats into my coworkers. 
Figured a day late would still be OK. lol


I started with a Glassine bag and embossed it with a hearts embossing folder from Cuttle Bug. Made a topper from a 4" Paper Lace Doily, punched some holes for the sweet Timeless Twine Strawberry Cupcake Twine to go through, and added a little heart with a gold embossed sentiment. 
I am sure these are going to be a hit at work :) 

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this!!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!! :)

jessica said...

Beautiful!!!

Shani Thomas said...

Cuteness!!! Love it! You've got lucky co-workers.

wendipooh13 said...

super cuteness and very "sweet"

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable treat bag, Rose!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Cute bag! Love it and those are my favorite Valentine candy.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Cute bag! Love it and those are my favorite Valentine candy.

~amy~ said...

Cutest treat bags!

yyam said...

Yummy! LOVE them! :)

DebC said...

Great little treat bag!!
Deb