Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sentimental Sundays # 194 / Have a Possum day

Our challenge this week on Sentimental Sundays is
"Pack a Punch" use a punch or die cut
and of course a sentiment!

we are sponsored by Doodle Pantry 

This cute pre-colored image and fun sentiment are  from Quirky Possum
 Quirky Possum

can you find my die cut? well after finishing my card, photographing, editing, and getting my post together............ yikes! i realized i forgot the challenge!! lol so i just added the tiny heart and retook the photo :) 

SALE - NEW Aqua and Lime Green Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - Key Lime Sorbet

15 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

That image is adorable!

Laurel said...

Adorble!

jimlynn said...

Adorable!!! The tiny heart looks great on the card too. Love the little possum!!!
Lynn

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeee this!!!!

Patti said...

You are too funny! LOVE your card and your heart!! : )

Patti

Calypso's Crafts said...

Your card made me smile this morning!!! Great touch with the tiny heart too!! Hope you are having a great day.

Shani Thomas said...

Well, I can honestly say this is the first time I have seen a possum look cute. And it sure does! Great card, Rose!

~amy~ said...

How cute is this?!

Vicki Dutcher said...

HA! Forgot the theme - yep I have done that a few times~ Great card- love the "punch" :)

Kristie @ mypaperlife.com said...

This is so cute! I love his patterned belly :-)

Ashley Horton said...

Love that cute possum image, Rose!!

wendipooh13 said...

oh wow i soooo freakin love this!!! adorable!!!

jessica said...

so ADORABLE!!!!!!

yyam said...

Awww.....adorable!

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is too cute.. love that little image and how you added the Timeless Twine.. love it