Saturday, February 8, 2014

Oh, Ship

**for my Timeless Twine Simply White Blog Hop post click HERE**
ends Sunday night so you still have time to hop!!

Is there anyone (or more) that you find yourself so inspired by their creations that you have to buy the products they used? well i have two, Sherry and Amy and after seeing them both use the Naughty Nautical set from Simon Says Stamps, I had to order it! It came today so of course it got inked up right away. Have not played with retro sketches for a very long time, but this sketch was hard to pass up. 

bg marrakech dp and button, black embossing powder, Timeless Twine Tuxedo Black, PTI cardstock, sewing, misc rhinestones, foam tape
SALE - Tuxedo Black Bakers Twine - TIMELESS TWINE




Sherry has been using the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit to make some awesome cards!! Yup I am now "working" on hubby so I can sign up for it too!!! Remember Sherry "imitation is the best form of flattery" lol

12 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh LOVE the sentiment!!!!

Sue Bridesmith said...

Fun Design, love the sentiment and layout, thank you for joining us over at Suzy bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge...
Hugs
Suzy B~Owner~Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
Xx

Patti said...

Hi Rose : ) Funny! sentiment and great card. I like stitching on my cards as well.

Be blessed, friend!

Cataleya said...

Rose, this is so beautiful!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Rose you are too funny! Your Hubby probably wants to hunt me down and put an end to my blogging so I can quit showing you things to buy.
Love your card. The papers are great!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hehehehehe ... LOVING that sentiment! I loveeeeeeeeeee this!!!

Shani Thomas said...

Funny and cute!!!

Jean Addis said...

That is too funny and cute! I have to visit to see more of this! So now you and Sherry are both responsible for the enabling.

~amy~ said...

LOL...I love it! So much fun!

Monica Taylor said...

Very fun card. Thanks for sharing over at Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge. Monica, DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 15: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Chris D. said...

Punny, saucy cards are always the best! LOL! This card rocks!