Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Try Stampin' On Tuesday / Exciting news!!!

Try Stampin' On Tuesday

Try Stampin' On Tuesday has a new Design Team member
yup, ME!!!!!!!!!!! you all know how much I love their sketches
so I was thrilled when CherylAnn emailed me asking me to join the team.

I am on Team "B" so this is my week.

Each week we will have a sketch with a "twist" 
you do not have to use the "twist" but you do have to use the sketch.

The Twist if you choose to use it is
Plaid


I hope you all come and play along!!!

linking up with:

background must be pattered paper


used a little bit of Timeless Twine Key Lime 
form the Sorbet collection for a little "perk" 
by the paper pieced hot air balloon from TAWS lighter than air set

Image of Timeless Twine Sorbet Collection - Choose your color

PTI cardstock, HA pearl hearts, foam tape, sewing, copic markers, SB oval dies, 

21 comments:

jessica said...

WOW!! Congrats on another DT!!!!!!!
Super CUTE card my friend!

Shani Thomas said...

Congrats to you, Rose! And a lovely plaid card!!!

wendipooh13 said...

congrats girl!!!! LOVE the card and the balloon looks cute!!!

Barbara Murphy said...

Congrats! They're lucky to have ya! This layout is awesome and I love how you combined the patterns.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Fun card! Congrats!

~amy~ said...

wahoooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Congrats and you know I love your card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HUGE CONGRATS!! So excited for you! I loveeeeeeeeee your card! LOVING the balloon!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

yay for timeless twine... love this card..

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats on your new Team, Rose!! Love the fun mix of patterns on your card!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty card! I love the plaid. Great job with the paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

Congratulations for making it on the design team! Nice card! Love the sketch! I'm going to try that! :-)

~ Vanesa W

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Congrats on being on the dt! Great job on combining all of those challenges and I love that hot air balloon. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congrats on yet another new gig! :) Fun balloon, and thanks for joining in with JUGS!

Hayley Kew said...

What fun papers you chose, LOVE them :) So excited to be on the TSOT team with you!

Sarah said...

Welcome to the team Rose! I missed this weeks deadline, but look forward to being on the DT with you :) Fabulous card by the way ;)

Nicole Tugrul said...

Amazing card!! You really did an amazing job with this sketch. Congratulations on being on Team B!

Pia S said...

The paper pieced hot air balloon looks cool paper pieced and it goes so well with the sentiment, and I like the combination of patterns on this card!

paula laird said...

Congratulations on making the DT. CherylAnne is lovely to work with. Your card is just gorgeous. Love how you used the plaid.

Karen said...

Fabulous card and love those papers. Love the use of the papers for the hot air balloon too. Welcome to Team B, I look forward to working with you.

Janice said...

Didn't realize I was so far behind....ugh! Love the card and congrats!