Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Try Stampin' on Tuesday 153 / Inspired by Stamping

Try Stampin' On Tuesday

Our new sketch is up on Try Stampin' On Tuesday
The "Twist" for this sketch is "Keep Warm" 
**I went with some "warm" colors**

Today I am  using some of the beautiful January release stamps and papers from Inspired by Stamping. You can also purchase Silhouette cut files for the stamp sets.Makes it super fast and easy when you want to pop an image on foam tape to make it stand out as I have done of this card.


Love how the Vintage Ticket can be used as the sentiment. The beautiful roses are from Vintage Roses and the pretty paper is from Spring Lilacs 6x6 paper pad. Here is a close up of the Rose so you can see what a wonderful job Joanna did drawing these!! I love how they are so easy to color. Seriously all you have to do is color with a light color then use a darker color to highlight where the detail lines are!! yup so easy even I can do it and I am not a "coloring girl" 

Hope you all have a wonderful crafty day!!

9 comments:

jessica said...

So beautiful Rose! Love the sketch and of course your awesome take on it!!!
FAB job my friend!

Shea said...

VERY pretty, Rose! Very pretty rose! :) Love the black mats and your choice of contrasting papers behind the image and you totally rocked that sketch!

Sherry Eckblad said...

I like the roses, Rose.

Calypso's Crafts said...

This stunning Rose!!! I love the Roses from this set too!!! You can color, you just don't give yourself enough credit!!! -

wendipooh13 said...

sooo pretty that turned out gorgeous!!! LOVE the ticket!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! I loveeeeeeeee those flowers and the pearls!!!!

Shani Thomas said...

Beautiful card, Rose!

Hayley Kew said...

What a gorgeous card!!!

~amy~ said...

Those roses are beautiful....excellent card!