Thursday, January 16, 2014

Inspired by Stamping / altered tin

I am up on the Inspired by Stamping blog today with this 
beautiful altered tin. I have used some of the new January 
release stamps and papers from the Vintage Floral paper set.
(had to use digis for the paper as my mailman is slow!! lol)

I decided to get out of my comfort zone and alter an item rather
then make a card to show you today. not to worry i will be back 
in my card zone for my next post! lol

i have a stack of these SU tins waiting to be used
(from years ago!!!) so this was the perfect time to pull one out.
i will make some small note cards to put inside and then give it as a gift. 

here is a close up of the new stamps

awe, i love the tickets!!! 

here are the sets i have used:
Inspired by Stamping Spring Lilacs stamp set

Inspired by Stamping Vintage Tickets stamp set

Inspired by Stamping I Love You Because stamp set

Inspired by Stamping Vintage Floral Paper Pad

linking up with:

10 comments:

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Rose!
Awesome altered project :)

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

really lovely Rose xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee what you did with that tin!!! LOVING the tickets and the pearls!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is totally stunning.. love all those layers..

~amy~ said...

Check you out! Fabulous work!

Shea said...

Oh how DARLING this is! Love how you've stepped out and done an altered piece, and you did it so beautifully! Great use of the paper and those cute little tickets!

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE LOVE your altered tin!!! that rocks!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

You did a fabulous job altering your tin. You need to do more of it as you ROCKED it!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon. x

Janice said...

This is gorgeous!