Monday, January 13, 2014

E.A.D. Fun with friends hop

Our group of "E.A.D. friends" are at it again!
the theme we decided on this month is:
Something Old / Something New
well of course the old is EAD stickerz *wink*
and for my new i have used my new memory box
fremont pine landscape die.


i pulled out two sets of EAD stickerz: 
"UP" and Congrats Sentiments
for my card today. 

be sure to stop by each blog for your chance 
to win a non-EAD prize. we will have two to sling out
and to make it fun we are not saying which blog has the prizes!!

Commenting open until Saturday, January 18th @ 11:59 pm pacific
winners posted on Monday, January 20th @ 12:00 am pacific

here are the rest of the ladies joining in the fun:
Rose *you are here*

**if you have any EAD products and want to join us for our next hop
just let me know in your comment or email me (button on side bar)


i have used  

***sadly EAD designs is no longer in business***

15 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Fun card! I always love seeing the EAD stickers.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the balloon tribute to "UP"!!!!

Julie said...

Fabulous card Rose!

~amy~ said...

yipes...cuteness overload! This is sooooo SWEET!

June Houck said...

So cool! I just saw Up for the first time last weekend. Super sweet, Rose!!!

lauren bergold said...

awwwww! wouldja believe i *FORGOT* about that awesome "UP" set?! and yet it is beyond fabulous... and PERFECT for both the sketch and your gorgeous new home card! brilliant, missus! <3

jessica said...

Super CUTE card Rose!!!
LOVE the stickers you used!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so cute! Love the balloons with the house!

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh soooo cute!!! LOVE the bit of stitching here!!

Sue D said...

Very fun and colorful!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Ashley Horton said...

Too fun Rose! Love the Up theme on your cute card!

Indy said...

Super fun card!
Hugs, Debbie!

Lindsey said...

So super cute! The "Up" theme made me smile.

Barbara Murphy said...

I love this sticker! The treeline die cut is perfect. Awesome use of the sketch!

robinann17 said...

I love the UP sticker on this card. I'm thinking it's the balloons - so cute and a delightful card! Thanks for sharing. Robin