Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Try Stampin' On Tuesday Holiday Tags

** click HERE for my House of Cards Blog Hop post**
** click HERE for my EAD fun blog hop**

well after two weeks of not having time to craft, it sure felt good to spend a bit in my craft room today :) decided to step out of my comfort zone and play along with Try Stampin' on Tuesday's Holiday Tag-Stravaganza

my first tag is for last week as CherylAnne was sweet enough to extend the cut off time due to last week being Thanksgiving here in the States. :)

I was inspired by Kathy's tag

PTI tag die, TH branch and bird, MS snowflake covered in glitter,MSS music background, misc: ribbon, sentiment, bling for eye, foam tape.

my second tag is for this weeks challenge
I was inspired by Eileen's tag.

PTI tag die and cardstock, TAWS image and sentiment, Timeless Twine, misc: ribbon, washi, copic markers, foam tape.

hop on over to Try Stampin' on Tuesday and check out all the DT's videos! 
*i am still working on seeing them all. i need more hours in a day! lol*

linking up with:
*anything Christmas goes*

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these!! LOVING the bird and the snowman!!!!!

wendipooh13 said...

wow both these tags are SUPER cute!!!!

Alice Wertz said...

love the distressed look on the first look. so warm! and the second on is so cute! super tags, Rose!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This tag is sooooooooooo cute. Love the whimsy to it. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin' this week and regularly.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fantastic creations, just love them both...but the snowman wins it for me!

Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

~amy~ said...

yahooo for crafty time! Lovin' both of your tags!

Annette Allen said...

wow these tags are adorable.. love them both..

Katie Ann Brooks said...

both so cute!

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Both of your tags are so cute! Not sure which one I like more. :) Thanks for playing with us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara H.

stampwithamyk said...

Beautiful bird tag and really cute snowman tag. I love them both! Such pretty details and glitter on your bird tag and that snowman image is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

Sarah said...

Fabulous tags! I love both of them and the details you have put onto each of them. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

sue t. said...

Super tags! Not sure which I like better- I love anything with birds, but I also love snowmen! Great job.Thanks for joining us at TSOT!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering these lovely tags for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon x