Thursday, December 19, 2013

Inspired by Stamping / Candy Stocking

I'm up on the Inspired by Stamping blog today.


I decided to make some cute and fun treat holders for my coworkers and this is what I came up with. I used my Cameo to cut out the Stocking box treat holder and added a tag using the Elegant Christmas stamp set from Inspired by Stamping. I love this stamp set as it has lots of beautiful images and sentiments!! I added some glossy accents to the berries on the holy to make them pop.


some old MS christmas paper,
PTI cardstock
white enamel dots
stocking file from  The Cutting Cafe
twine from Timeless Twine

linking up with: 
anything Christmas goes

has been quiet on my blog due to all the holiday baking going on!!
also spending as much time with hubby as possible as he is on winter break from his night job and will start his week off from his day job on the 23rd. 
 love when he is home at night :)

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeeee it!!!!

Janice said...

This is adorable!

wendipooh13 said...

how dang cute is that!!! LOVE it!!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Such an adorable stocking, Rose!

Shani Thomas said...

Oh, that is sooooooooo cute!!!

Timeless Twine said...

Super cute Rose! I love the Firecracker twine for Christmas =)

Ashley Horton said...

This is so awesome, Rose!! What a great gift for your co-workers!!

~amy~ said...

perfect holiday treat holiday...you spoil your co-workers:)

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely creation for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

love that it's a shape of a stocking :)