Monday, December 9, 2013

IBS / Happy Hanukkah

** click HERE for my House of Cards Blog Hop post**

I'm up on Inspired by Stamping today!!

before I get to my card let me tell you about the Blog Candy you could win this week. Hop on over to Inspired by Stamping and see how easy it could be for you to win!! Joanna will ship to anywhere in the world :)


I was in need of a few Hanukkah cards so of course I pulled out the perfect set from Inspired by Stamping and got to work. Happy Sentiments has a nice large Happy with lots of smaller words that work with almost every holiday. I also did some random stamping using a snowflake from the Elegant Christmas stamp set.

Here is a close up so you can see how everything 
sparkles with the silver heat embossing. 
added some bling in the center of the snowflakes 
so they would stand out, and of course did some sewing.


Hope you all have a great week :)

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the bling!!!!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous work...love the embossing!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Perfect card for your Hanukkah friends.

jessica said...

Gorgeous card my friend! I just LOVE the colors!!!

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhh such a pretty card love how the silver sparkles!!!

yyam said...

Classy card! Love the glitter and bling!

Shea said...

This is LOVELY. Love how you made your own designer paper using the snowflakes. And I always love your stitching - it's so neat and precise!