Thursday, December 5, 2013

FMS 115 / peace

** click HERE for my House of Cards Blog Hop post**
** click HERE for my EAD fun blog hop**
** click HERE for my exciting news!**

Freshly Made Sketches # 115

Sentimental Sundays # 183
Traditional Christmas Colors

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge extra for November
Anything Christmas Goes


tried my hand at making a "postage friendly" card :)


my very first order from Simon Says Stamps came to day so i had to ink up my first ever Lawn Fawn stamp set!! also got the wink of stella clear pen and used it on the bird. i think i might just like glitter now that i have this pen!!! 


PTI cardstock, EP very merry christmas dp, su scallop punch,misc: sewing pearls colored with copic marker.

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! I loveeee the colors and the bird!!!!!!

Judith Wright said...

fab card hun it s difficult with postage costs so high - great job - found u from the HOC blog hop will be looking out for you in the future x

Gabriela S.c.h. said...

What a fashionable card. I like it. spartan but so beautiful!

Good luck for you!

Hugs
Gabi

Linda Callahan said...

Beautifully done and perfect for mailing! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

wendipooh13 said...

wow stunning card!!! LOVE the birdie!!!

Jen Brum said...

Beautiful card Rose! I love that white background and the pops of red! What a sweet little bird and sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Ashley Horton said...

So pretty Rose! Love the White base with the touches of Red and Green!

Linda Suarez said...

Fabulous Christmas card! I love the traditional Christmas colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Calypso's Crafts said...

Oh How did I miss this!! Stunning card!! Love the design!! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Gloria Stengel said...

Had to comment on this one! I love the white space! Why can't I do that?! This is adorable!