Tuesday, December 31, 2013

CHNC Extra for January 2014 / be jolly

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra
super excited to say this is my first design team post for

this is a month long challenge and you can link up as many Christmas cards that you would like each month. we are sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps 
 one random winner will receive a $21 store voucher 

this is a fantastic way to get your Christmas cards made without all the last minute stress. so be sure to join us each month and get your cards made early 

this month i have use the cute image Reindeer Christmas goodies

be sure to hop over and see what the rest of the design team has created to kick off the Christmas card making for 2014 and then join in the fun :)

**you all know i love to make Christmas cards all year long so this is a perfect design team for me, eh? ;)

PTI cardstock, CC dear mr claus dp, Timeless Twine cherry red and olive green, copic markers, foam tape, sewing, wink of stella glitter brush, wood stars, EAD sentiment, glossy accents

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeee the reindeer!!! Happy New Year!!

Hazel said...

I'm just so glad that you are on the DT for my CHNC challenge extra blog and I just love your card for the January challenge x

jessica said...

So super CUTE Rose!! Love those Bugaboo images!!!
Happy New Year my friend!

wendipooh13 said...

that is the PERFECT DT for you!!!! love your cute card and lil reindeer!!! adorable!!!

thanks soooo much for the new years card!!! the monster totally made my day. Lil Chorley is sick and so I've been pretty much cuddling her all day, she's on my lap now.. hope you and your hubby have a HAPPY New year!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

So cute Rose! Love the little tilt you added to the reindeer image!

yyam said...

Awww.......so cute! Happy new year!

Heather said...

This is super cute! Love the papers you've used. Looking forward to "working" with you at CHNC2

~amy~ said...

congrats on the new team!
Such a fun card! Happy Friday!

Shani Thomas said...

Congrats to you, Rose! And what a super cute card this is!!! Happy New Year to you and yours!!!

Shelly said...

Awesome card!!! I love it.