Sunday, December 8, 2013

365 Cards Sunday Sketch / Happy Holidays

** click HERE for my House of Cards Blog Hop post**

Photobucket
time for our Sunday Sketch on 365 Cards
another awesome fun sketch from Wendi!!!!

 * i turned it to make it work for me :) 
i am sure Wendi is not surprised!!! lol


be sure to visit the rest of the Sketch DT 

linking up with: 
anything Christmas goes

PTI cardstock, BG eskimo kisses dp and layered stickers, ms scallop dot punch, Timeless Twine cherry red,pearls colored with copic marker, sewing

7 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Nice to see Rebel Rose once in awhile. Your card is cute.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!! I love love love that ornament and the reindeer!!!!!!!

yyam said...

Oh my! This is adorable! LOVE the deer!

wendipooh13 said...

you rebel!!!! LOVE how you flipped it!! super cute!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this Rose! The reindeer pp is so cute, and I love the reindeer embellishment you added to the ornament!

Shani Thomas said...

Love this retro vintage cutie!!!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x