Friday, November 22, 2013

TSOT 145 / Merry Christmas & Happy New Year



I just love this sentiment from Inspired by Stamping's Holiday Sentiments set.
embossed it with copper ep and used IBS Fancy Labels I set to make it pop.
BG aspin frost dp, MS swirling lace punch, PTI cardstock, and Timeless Twine olive green, sewing, foam tape.
Inspired by Stamping Holiday Sentiments Stamp Set
Fancy Label Dies 1

thought i would share a "once in a marriage" photo lol
hubby was one of the staff on thursday that the students got to 
throw plates of whip cream at. so i got the principle to let me have a turn!! 
what a good sport my hubby is :) 

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee the card!!! Beautiful colors and love love love the photo with the pie!!! And hehehehehehe ... I didn't EVEN notice that the name "WALTER" was crossed off the NICE LIST on my banner piece ... but now that you have pointed it out ... I think it is HILARIOUS ... because that happens to be ADAM'S DADS NAME!!! LOL!!! HA!!!!!!

jessica said...

What a beautiful card and awesome take on the sketch!!! Simply amazing my friend!
I am cracking up at that pic! How fun!
Have a GREAT Friday and weekend!!!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Hehe ;) How fun would that have been. Love your beautiful card. xxx

Annette Allen said...

heehee what a fun post.. got to love a pie in the face.. love your card..

Ashley Horton said...

So pretty Rose! I love the wood grain and the stamped sentiment is fabulous!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous Christmas card.
Ha ha! Love your pic. Now, I would pay good money to do that to my hubby ;-)
Caroline xxx

Janice said...

OMG I'm sure he appreciated the pie in the face! Love the sentiment stamp.

sue t. said...

Great card! I love it when the sentiment is the main focus! Also- great right arm!Thanks for joining us at TSOT this week!

Karen said...

Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Love the card and the woodsy country feel to it. Great birch tree papers. - Karen, DT

Sarah said...

Love your card and all the elements you have used. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this delightful card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x