Monday, November 11, 2013

SKdigis Tuesday Sketch / believe in the magic

All good things must come to end :(
this will be my last post for SKdigis for the year.
Hope Sonia asks me back next year!!! 
SKdigis

we will not be having a sketch challenge this week
but the DT has created cards with some adorable 
images to show you anyway :)

i have used the adorable Snowman-Baby Girl 
image from SKdigis

PTI cs, BoBunny rejoice dp, TT olive green, 
MS french scroll punch, EAD sentiment, 
sewing, foam tape, copic markers, bling

8 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhhh sooo stinkin cute!! LOVE the chubby snowman

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Sooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that snowman!!!!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Such a cute card! Great job with those SK digitals.

Sharla said...

Such an adorable card Rose, I love the papers you used with that cutie little snow girl! It's been fun getting to know you and the other DT girls, hopefully something will pop up for next year! :D

Angeline Choo said...

This snowman is just too cute!! Love the card. It had been fun with you on the DT. Keep in touch babe!

Ashley Horton said...

Such a cute card, Rose! Love that awesome snowman image!! :)

yyam said...

Awwww....how cute is this!

Sonia Kertznus said...

It's not the end Rose...I just need a bit of "family and ME" time... how can I ended when I see all the cute cards and crafts made with my digis?... Thanks for all your stunning samples and for your support...HUGS...SK:)