Monday, November 4, 2013

EAD FUN with some bloggy friends :)

looking for my 365 Cards blog hop?
click here  :)

The super fun Amy T had a great idea to get some of us that LOVE our EAD stickers together to do a little blog hop!! Sad to say the company closed about a year ago. But we still love our EAD goodies so thought we would inspire each other to pull them out and use them. 

we have all used the Seize the Sketch # 7 for our items. 

my first card is made with the sketch turned to fit the branch for the owl.

couldn't stop at just one so made another for 
DDWS10


Want a chance to win some EAD Designs and some other goodies?  Leave a comment on all of the blogs listed below for a chance to win!  One random person will be picked! Deadline to leave comments for prize will be Friday, November 8th at 11:59 PM PST

Jessica  
Rose   <<< you are here >>>
Wendi 
have fun hopping!!! 

21 comments:

jessica said...

Super duper awesome my friend! So LOVE both cards!!!

June Houck said...

Rose, these are both absolutely wonderful! Excellent paper choices for both cards, wonderful sewing (as always), terrific twine usage and cool metal button! Love them both :)

Julie said...

Terrific cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* I miss and loved EAD!!!!! I loveeeeeeeee these!!! LOVING that owlie and love love love love the playing card!! So FUN!!!!!

lauren bergold said...

ooooh! a BONUS... two gorgeous EAD cards for two gorgeous sketches! twice as much to ♥LOVE♥!!! (weirdly, this is almost making me miss even EAD more... and yet... i would not give up seeing all of the awesome creations!!!) :)

~amy~ said...

okay, not one but two EAD cards?! You rock!!!

I'm so chuckling since I'm the diehard owlie fan and so many of you girls made owlie cards and I didn't! Now I gotta pull out the owlie goodness! Both of your cards are wonderful! You rock the patterned paper!

Jean Addis said...

Two terrific cards, and way to go on that sketch.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

both are just ADORABLE! I also thought about making two! :)

wendipooh13 said...

yay for two cards!!!! SUPER cute, both of them!!! LOVE the papers on the top and the EADs on the bottom are sooo cute!!

KatheD said...

I will admit that the owl is my favorite, but both cards are truly fabulous!

Carla said...

I remember when Amy was on EAD, that was before I knew you, though! These cards are adorbs!!

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Completely adorable cards. Love that pattern paper too. The owl is super cute.

Karenladd said...

Loving the way you interpreted the sketch and those adorable cards!

Annette Allen said...

these are too fabulous.. is the EAD Designs making a come back? I would love to have some of these fun stickers...

Jennifer said...

Hi Rose,

What a treat: 2 cute cards!!! :) This us terrible. It's making me wish I had stocked up on more EAD Designs!

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

SHartl said...

Fun little card with the owl! Love the papers and twine addition.

flscraplady said...

Love both the cards! Really like the owl!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Cute cards Rose!

Sherri P said...

both great but how unique is that card one!

Lisa Arana said...

oh my! how super cute is your 'card' card!?1 too cute. I'm so excited you played along with wanna sketch again! hugs.

Sue D said...

Great cards. My fave is the cute owl.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com