Sunday, November 24, 2013

365 Cards Sunday Sketch / Hoppy Birthday

Photobucket
time for our Sunday Sketch on 365 Cards


well this is the last birthday card made for my moms "order" 
sure hope she likes them all and remembers to use them! lol
hum, perhaps i will stick a birthday list for her along with the cards ;)


be sure to visit the rest of the Sketch DT 


SU cs, BG picadilly dp, skipping stones- gray hares stamp set, MS quilted punch, TT  lemonade yellow & aqua blue, sewing,pearls, copic markers, foam tape.

8 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Cute card and I am sure your Mom will love it. I do the same thing for my MIL about once a year.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!!!! I loveeeeeeee that bunny!!!!!

~amy~ said...

He always makes me smile...love it Rose!

Tenia Nelson said...

So much FUN!!

yyam said...

Awwww.....this is adorable! :)

Jean Addis said...

What a cute card. Your mom is lucky to have such a creative daughter.

Angi Barrs said...

This one makes me SMILE! Adorable bunny!

Manunya said...

this is adorable card!:)