Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Seize the Sketch # 5 / Merry Christmas

*for my SKdigi post click HERE*

our sketch on Seize the Sketch is from Amy

we have Timeless Twine as our sponsor.

winner will receive 3 spools of the new colors!! 


went CAS with this one to show the pretty memory box paper!!


I have used cherry / olive christmas twine form Timeless Twine
sentiment is from The Craft's Meow


be sure to stop over at Seize the Sketch and see what the 
rest of the DT has created to inspire you!!! 

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING that bird paper!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Birds with hats..I LOVE it. Such a fun take on the sketch! Love what you've done!

Janice said...

That paper is indeed pretty. Great card Sweetie!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

lovely!

Annette Allen said...

wow gorgeous card.. love that paper..

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhh love this and great papers!!!

MaryH said...

MB has the most lovely papers, along with great dies, don't they? I love how you used this bird paper in the sketch. Really good take on that sketch, and when I'm home, I'm going to have to get back here to try to save the sketch. I can always use good sketches! Great card and TFS.

jessica said...

This is beautiful Rose!!

Julia Aston said...

Love the sweet winter birds on this pretty paper!

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Rose,

(thats the name of my dearest friend and I smile each time I hear it :)

I too think the paper is soooo sweet. Such a festive and fun card.

Have a super creative week!

Blessings,
Barb

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card Rose, I love this adorable bird paper.

Victoria said...

Oh fabby! A friend of mine has a blouse with a bird print on that is very similar to this paper; I keep admiring it!

Barb said...

gorgeous!! i love it

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply beautiful Rose! Love the stitched detail! Thanks for the inspiration!