Monday, September 30, 2013

SKdigis Tuesday Sketch / too cute to spook!!

**looking for my cardabilities card? click HERE**

it is time for Team A to inspire you on Skdigis
SKdigis

I used the cute Happy Spider and Spiderweb image for my card
the spiderweb was printed on vellum then cut out.

I have used Sonia's sketch and she even 
has it as a cut file for you :)
you can grab it HERE

Now is your turn to link your creations using the sketch.  

Link to the actual post.
Add the sketch to your post and a link to SKdigis.
You may use any stamp from any company
To be eligible to win 1 FREE digital stamp, you must use SKdigis as the main image.
Winner will be selected randomly and announced next week with the new sketch.
If linking to galleries, please tag it as SKdigis

check out what my A-Team sisters made to inspire you

If you would like to play along we would love to have you join us on our FANtastic Linking Party, as this is not a "normal" challenge blog! *winks*
SKdigis

Each month we have a FANtastic Linking Party
that starts on the first and ends on the last day of the month.
Link up for your chance to win and be a Guest Designer!!

13 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Ahhhh!! My new favorite!! Love grid design with the papers in the background and the fun web and spider!!

yyam said...

Oh my! I love this! Everything on this fabulous card.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooo cute!! LOVING that grid design, the spider and his web!!!

~amy~ said...

genius with the web...looks FABulous

Angeline Choo said...

This is an amazing card Rose. Love the spider web and the spider :D

-Angeline

Katie Ann Brooks said...

awesome use of the digis and layout rose! Love those red eyes!

Sharla said...

Wowzers Rose, that spiderweb is beyond awesome!! I love that cute little spider too!

jessica said...

OMG I LOVE this!!! Such an AWESOME take on the sketch and those images are too cute!!!
I so want this card :)

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Oh my gosh, that is WAY TOO CUTE!!!!!

Sonia Kertznus said...

AWWW! What can i say Rose... you know I love everything you do, with or without my digis... {wink}...HUGS...SK :)

oscaralley said...

Ohhhhh Man! Love this! I also love that you printed on vellum and cut it out. SOOOOOO stinkin' cute!

Victoria said...

Funky design, love that happy spider!

Barb said...

this is awesome! perfect!