Monday, September 2, 2013

SKdigis / Have a Purr-fect Dat


At last I can tell you all that I am back on the super fun SKdigis DT!!! 
I love Sonia's cute and fun images so of course i jumped at the chance to join her again :) I am on "Team A" (only A i ever got! lol)

Today I have used, what else? A cute kitty image!! lol


I have used Sonia's sketch and she even 
has it as a cut file for you :)
you can grab it HERE

Each Tuesday the DT will have items to inspire you.

If you would like to play along we would love to have you join us on our FANtastic Linking Party, as this is not a "normal" challenge blog! *winks*
SKdigis
Each month we have a FANtastic Linking Party
that starts on the first and ends on the last day of the month.
Link up for your chance to win and be a Guest Designer!!

6 comments:

jessica said...

Yippeee!!! Adorable card my friend!!!!

wendipooh13 said...

congrats girl!!!! the coloring on the kitty rocks!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Woop! You go girl! Super fab for you and I love the card!!!!

Annette Allen said...

awesome congratulations...

Sonia Kertznus said...

Super happy to have you in my team Rose, I love everything you do with my digis, your coloring is wonderful...HUGS...SK :)

Angeline Choo said...

This is an awesome card Rose! Love it!