Friday, September 27, 2013

Fusion # 18 / happy h'owl'ween

i am taking a fun online class :)



Day 1: Adding Interesting Insides

did a pop up inside (got it on a bit crooked!) 
but still not bad for my first shot ;)

playing along with:
i figured as these are sock owls i could use a ghost owl for my card lol

i just used the sketch

PTI cardstock, EP chillingsworth manor dp, 
MS spiderweb punch, the craft's meow Happy H'owl'ween, 
Timeless Twine Black Craft, viva decor glass effect gel, 
copic markers, foam tape, sewing

13 comments:

MaryH said...

Love this delightful banner card. I saved your sketch (I'm sketch challenged! Never remember all these nifty layouts when I go downstairs to make a card!). You picked some very nice dp to make your banners, with the spookly little owl. I loved your popup. Looked just fine to me...probably a design element...not really crooked! TFS & Hugs

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!! :)

Tonya Jastad said...

This is super cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeee that owl ghost!!!!

Laurel said...

Oh my goodness, how cute!

MichelleZ said...

This is adorable!!! The colors are so fun. And those eyes are fabulous!

~amy~ said...

okay, now how fun is this?! I didn't know you were taking that class! Looks like FUN!

Thanks for joining us at Fusion:)

Lesley said...

What a fun card!!! Love the Halloween theme!

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhh that is sooo super dang cute I LOVE it!!!!!

Janice said...

Love the cute ghost!

jessica said...

awesome card Rose! LOVE that adorable owl ghost!!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

OMG, look at all your halloween cards, you are so all over it and I haven't done one yet, LOL! They are all GREAT!

Kelly Griglione said...

Focusing on the insides is something I just decided I was going to do ... love that you are too, and that there is actually a class on it! Your Halloween card is a great take on the sketch. The patterned papers are not overtly Halloween, yet certainly read as "Halloween" all together. Thanks so much for joining the FUSION challenge!