Sunday, September 15, 2013

cardabilities # 82

*for my 365 Cards post click HERE or scroll down*

welcome to my first official Design Team post for cardabilities !!!!


we have a wonderful fun sketch for you to play with.
the challenge runs for two weeks so plenty of time to join us :)
i pulled out some Inspired by Stamping stamps for a Christmas card 
my box is filling up fast and so i know i won't be caught in the Nov crunch for Christmas cards. might even get them mailed out early!! 

yup i was in "layer heaven" with this sketch :)

to add some interest to the background i heat embossed the large doily from Delicate Doilies II with clear on a piece that is the same as the background dp,  then fussy cut it out (note to self: remember you have a cut file for this! you can download them for free on the order page) the sentiment is from Holiday Expressions, and some White Poinsettias were added. 

other items used:
su cardstock, mme all is bright dp,
ms french scroll, timeless twine,
bg pearls, sewing

19 comments:

Olga said...

gorgeous, love all the details!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and those flowers!!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

absolutely gorgeous, Rose! love the filigree trim and darling flower cluster!

jessica said...

So pretty Rose!!

~amy~ said...

yahooooooo.....this is gorgeous. awesome work my friend.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Rose! Sorry it took me a while to get here but I'm so glad I did. Your card is gorgeous, my friend and what a fantastic job you did from the sketch! AWESOME!

Hugs!

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous stamping Rose, and I love the cluster of flowers!

Carla said...

Gorgeous, Rose, and congrats on the new team, they are lucky to have you!

yyam said...

Congrats on your new DT gig!
Your card is beautiful!

wendipooh13 said...

gorgeous card and LOVE the colors!!! soo pretty!!!

Victoria said...

What a gorgeous colour scheme! I lose those white poinsettia too. I'm so pleased we found each other in blog land again. I have been very remiss about keeping up-to-date recently but I have more time at the moment :)

MaryH said...

So much detail for the eye to feast on. Love the embossed doily and your take on the fab sketch. Great card. TFS

Ганна Грудень said...

Beautiful card! Well done!

Imaginaris said...

Wonderful...

Adriana B said...

lovely card :)

Lynn said...

Very pretty. Your stitching adds so much to the design of your card. I like the contrast of the darker color with the other colors. Looking foward to seeing more of your DT projects!

Timeless Twine said...

Sooooo pretty!

Lesley said...

Gorgeous! Congrats!

June Houck said...

Congrats, my friend! Your card is lovely :)