Sunday, September 22, 2013

365 Cards / Keep Calm and Snap On

Photobucket
time for our Sunday Sketch on 365 Cards


Yup, still using my beloved EAD Stickerz stash ;)

let my Rebel out to play and put my own spin on the sketch!! 
oh come on Wendy, you know i can't always be "good" LOL

*shock* i only used a tiny bit of pattern paper, no sewing, and sequins.
hubby had the nerve to  ask if I made the card! lol

Inspired by Stamping: Background Basics II for the hounds-tooth strip

be sure to visit the rest of the DT 

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL to Hubby!! I loveeeeeeeeee your card!! So FUN!!! I know you did ... cause I know how much you love EAD!!

Annette Allen said...

LOVE THIS.. you must have had a big reserve of EAD stickers.. so fun

jessica said...

Awesome!!!! LOVE the sticker you used!!!
Have a GREAT Sunday my friend!

wendipooh13 said...

ROSE!!!! where are those chevrons!!! LOL!!! you rebel, I LOVE it, and that blue is soo pretty!!!!

Barb said...

perfect! i love the camera patterned paper circle backing the focal sentiment.

Sharla said...

LOVE this Rose! I wish I was a super pro at photography and I would totally make something like this...sadly I don't know aperture from shutter speed or if that is the same thing! HA! Love the simple design! :)

MaryH said...

Love your take on the sketch. Great use of a fantastic sticker, and I really liked your version of the chevron requirement. How clever and how pretty. I need that sentiment!!! LOL. TFS & Hugs

yyam said...

Nicely done. Love the colours and the cameras. So fun!

Angi Barrs said...

Super fun! Love that camera sentiment!