Monday, July 22, 2013

The Cutting Cafe' / Nail Polish

The Cutting Cafe
this week on The Cutting Cafe
 we are spotlighting some fun sets!!

and

wouldn't these be fun for a girls day?
you could send out the invites and fill the treat boxes
with a bottle of polish and maybe a file.

*ok time for a disclaimer: i don't use nail polish so only 
added tissue paper to fill the box! lol 

here is the inside of the invite


stop on over at The Cutting Cafe Blog on Wednesday
to see what the rest of the DT came up with to inspire you.
and while you are there be sure to leave a comment
for your chance to win 3 sets of your choice!!!

16 comments:

jessica said...

How super adorable are these!!! Awesome projects Rose!
Thanks for sharing and have a great day my friend!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh my, these are asolutely adorable and would make great gifts for friends.

Scrapaddict said...

Tooooooo cute! And kudos to you using flowers and ribbon, but I guess you HAD to make them girly huh?!

Jean Addis said...

So, so cute! I know a lot of ladies that would love to get one of those.

Sparkly Engineer said...

You always, always make your samples for these sets so delightful that I just have to have them - good thing I'm on the dt. lol

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee them!! So CUTE!!!!!!

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh these are sooo stinkin cute!!!! adorable!!!

Lori Aragon said...

Awesome Rose!!!

Regina Easter said...

this has got to be the cutest darn set ever........oh my goodness

yyam said...

These are super cute! Love them!:)

Carla said...

These are so cute! I love all the special details you added!

Barb Murphy said...

eeek! love this set!

pb said...

You had outdone yourself this is so darn gone precious.

Jeri said...

Oh, Rose, these turned out just fabulous. I love how you embellished.

oscaralley said...

OMG Rose, this rocks!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Rose I LOVE your design!!! The jewels down the side and the silver sparkles are perfect and I love the flowers!! That tissue paper is so cute and perfect. Have a blessed week!