Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Cutting Cafe' / Large Gift Bag

The Cutting Cafe

This week on The Cutting Cafe' we are spotlighting 
a file that you will LOVE and get LOTS of use out of!!!


i had so much fun with this one!!

sentiment is:
I didn't forget your Birthday, I'm just Fashionably Late! 
I don't have any 12x12 pattern paper so I used some 
kraft 12x12 to make my bag. I cut out an extra front panel
and used my crimper to give it some texture, stamped and added lace 
to the bottom. then crimped another piece of kraft and inked it up
for the top boarder. added some ribbon, blooms, lace, and viva decor pearls
and it was ready for the Dress Form to be added.
the sentiment and Dress Form are form
 the Fun With Dress Forms cut and printable file.

used my cameo to cut out all pieces but you can cut all by hand.

stop on over at The Cutting Cafe Blog on Wednesday
to see what the rest of the DT came up with to inspire you.
and while you are there be sure to leave a comment
for your chance to win 3 sets of your choice!!!

18 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a beautiful card Rose and I love that sentiment. That would be my theme song lately.

~amy~ said...

wow....this is gorgeous. so much detail work! Love the crimping.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwww!! I loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the flowers and that dress form!!!

flowerdisco said...

Awesome bag my dear. Love all the details but especially the flowers. 95 degrees today. ;)

Jean Addis said...

Gorgeous! And genius the way you made your paper work. Enjoy your trip!

June Houck said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the dimension on the dress from stand and how well it coordinates with both the kraft and corrugated papers. The pearls and lace are beautiful accents!

bumblebee creations said...

sooo cute-love it!!

wendipooh13 said...

that is sooo pretty!!!! LOVE LOVE it and that sentiment with the dress is perfect!!

jessica said...

O~M~G~orgeousness!!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this my friend!!!

Regina Easter said...

sooooooooooooooooooooo AMAZING.....yes you are

Holly Hudspeth said...

Love love love this bag!!!

yyam said...

Oh my! This is sooooo pretty!

Lori Aragon said...

I LOVE your gorgeous bag Rose!!!

Jeri said...

Oh Rose, this is totally gorgeous. So nice to know I'm not the only peron without 12x12 paper. Love how you added the texture to the bag by crimping the paper and your embellishments are truly lovely.

Barb Murphy said...

*thud!*

gorgeous!!!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Reminds me of a vintage bedroom filled with beautiful clothes...Love it:) Krista

Sparkly Engineer said...

Like the way you incorporated the dress form onto your bag and those flowers are a perfect touch

Angi Barrs said...

I just love this gorgeous gift bag!