Monday, July 1, 2013

The Cutting Cafe' / Butterfly Shaped Card

The Cutting Cafe

We are spotlighting BUTTERFLY'S 
this week on The Cutting Cafe

I have use the Butterfly Shaped Card file today


used my cameo to cut but this can easily be cut out by hand.
did some sewing and added bling to dress it up :)
sentiment is from SRM Stickers

stop on over at The Cutting Cafe Blog on Wednesday
to see what the rest of the DT came up with to inspire you.
and while you are there be sure to leave a comment
for your chance to win 3 sets of your choice!!!

13 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love it! I love seeing shaped cards, but rarely create them myself.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING that butterfly shape!!

Annette Allen said...

adorable shaped card.. got to love butterflies..

~amy~ said...

super fab butterfly!

Jean Addis said...

This is just lovely. I really like the way it's embellished.

Angi Barrs said...

The butterfly and sentiment are beautiful!

wendipooh13 said...

love the butterfly!!! soo pretty!!!

yyam said...

Oooh...love your butterfly!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is a gorgeous card. Love the sewing and the bling around the edges not to mention your beautiful color scheme.

Regina Easter said...

oh my what a gorgeous gorgeous card and the colors are so yummy...love your sewing

Barb Murphy said...

EEEK!!! So pretty! I love the scale of the butterfly...and the crocheted flower.

Joyce said...

I have never seen a butterfly shaped card. It's fabulous.

Leslie said...

So pretty!