Sunday, July 28, 2013

365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday / You sweep me off my feet

time for our sunday sketch on 365 Cards

i know i say this a lot but i sure love Wendi's sketches!!

this week i played with some of my new stamps from 
Fresh Squeezed Stamps. i love this sentiment with the broom!!!

be sure to visit the rest of the DT to see what they
created to inspire you 

Annie  Jenny   Wendy  Janice

su cardstock, mme all spice dp, su scallop boarder and round tab punches, FSS a punny valentine set, brown viva decor pearl pen, sewing, foam tape

11 comments:

jessica said...

LOVE this!!!
GREAT take on the sketch!!!
Hope you are having a GREAT weekend!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love the broom and the sentiment! I haven't seen that set beore.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo fun!! LOVING that broom and the sentiment!!

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh TOO cute, love the broom and sentiment!!

Ashley Horton said...

So cute Rose!! Love that sentiment!

June Houck said...

This card is so sweet, Rose!

yyam said...

This is soooooo sweet! Love the sentiment!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

very cute, I LOVE teh stitching!

Scrapaddict said...

Only you!!!!! This is soooooo cute!

Gloria Stengel said...

This is so cute! I just linked up your blog to a post I am writing for the end of August....you have to wait to see why.... {bruahahahahaaaa}

Barb Murphy said...

eeek! so sweet! perfect coloring...and stitching...i love the stitching