Monday, June 24, 2013

The Cutting Cafe' / Strawberry Treat Box

The Cutting Cafe

This week on The Cutting Cafe we are spotlighting
STRAWBERRIES
I have used the Strawberry Treat Box file
just add a jar of home made strawberry jam to make a sweet gift :)

used my cameo to cut out then added a handle made with MS doily lace trim punch,
(the file comes with a handle to cut out)
printed out the pre colored tag and used some wood grain paper for the front.

stop on over at The Cutting Cafe Blog on Wednesday
to see what the rest of the DT came up with to inspire you.
and while you are there be sure to leave a comment
for your chance to win 3 sets of your choice!!!

15 comments:

yyam said...

Super cute! :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

You are so good with those cut files and I am so jealous.

jessica said...

I LOVE it!!!!!
Isn't this such a fun file!!!!
Happy Monday my friend, hope it is a GREAT one!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING those berries!!!

Laurel said...

This is so cute!

Jean Addis said...

I know I'm repeating myself, but I love your cut file creations. This one is perfect for this time of year.

Annette Allen said...

wow Rose this is amazing..

Angi Barrs said...

WOWZA! This is fabulous!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Wow, how stinking cute!!!!!!

Regina Easter said...

oh my this is so darn darling....total love

flowerdisco said...

i love your chocolate dipped strawberries but make sure they do not melt on you, lol...no wonder you are talking about triple digits...you are in cali...hehe
come over and we sit outdoors and you will feel like the ac is on, lol.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Super darling, a wonderful gift.

Holly Hudspeth said...

Oh Rose! I love the detail you used.

oscaralley said...

This is waaaay cute Rose!

Pamela Shipman said...

I love your strawberry project. Its darling!