Monday, June 17, 2013

The Cutting Cafe' / Houses

The Cutting Cafe

This week on The Cutting Cafe we are spotlighting HOUSES

I have used the House Shaped Card 
for this one and cut it out on my cameo.
the sentiment is from the Welcome Home printable file
* i love it and think that will be my new motto!! lol


i am following the Amish as they say only God is perfect, they put a mistake 
into everything they sew so that is the reason my window pains are off! 
that's my story and i'm sticking to it!!! LOL

second card is made using the  Welcome Home printable file

stop on over at The Cutting Cafe Blog on Wednesday 
to see what the rest of the DT came up with to inspire you.


while you are there be sure to leave a comment 
for your chance to win 3 sets of your choice!!! 

thanks for stopping by and have a great monday :)

**have no idea what is wrong with blogger but can't get 
all my fonts to be the same in this post!! grrrr 
anyone else having this issue??

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Are you copying/pasting from another source? Like a blog or email that you had to copy DT info into here? That has happened to me ... and it's taking the font that you copied ... I have always tried to fix it with going to the font settings on my post ...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee your cards!! LOVING the house shape ... and love love love love that Phyllis quote! LOL!! HA!!!

~amy~ said...

Love them both, especially the first one:)

Laurel said...

These are both so cute!

Angi Barrs said...

Fab design! Love that house!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great houses and that sentiment is perfect as is your Amish story.

June Houck said...

These are adorable!!! i love both house cards :)

wendipooh13 said...

how your cute lil houses!!! how fun!!! and that quote is perfect!!!

Regina Easter said...

okay i love your story, i love your houses...I LOVE YOU....you rock...hugs

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh my gosh, these little houses are SO cute, Rose!

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable Rose! And I love the fun quote on the first card!

gobarb26 said...

I really like what you did with your houses! Very clever.

oscaralley said...

Rose, great projects as usual. I love your houses.
Sometimes you have to open the sayings in another program and resave it as a png and then open it back up in SS. Not sure if that helps. Either way, it is still a great project.

Jeri said...

Oh Rose, these are such precious little houses.