Thursday, June 13, 2013

Seize the Birthday / Sponsored by A Day For Daisies

Time for a new fun sketch on Seize the Birthday.
* is it just me or is this year flying by fast?*


1. Create a masculine or feminine birthday card with our sketch.
2. The challenge will last for 2 weeks and end on Tuesday, June 25th at Noon (EST).  
3. Please return to vote for your top three choices on Tuesday, June 25th at Noon (EST)

our sponsor for this sketch is
ADFD is offering a $ 12 Gift Card to our winner!!


this week i have used the sweet  Just Fishing image
to make a masculine card, next week i will show you 
how i used the same image to make a feminine  card :)

my sentiment is from the Sentiments & Banners Set 1 from 

su cardstock, simple stories dp, timeless twine, viva decor brown pearl pen, su oval punches, foam tape, sewing, SYL sentiment, copic markers.

11 comments:

jessica said...

great card Rose! Love your take on the sketch!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool card!!

Ashley Horton said...

Sweet card Rose, and I love the use of the Simple Stories!

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhh great card, I LOVE the image!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooo adorable!! I love love love the colors and the cute cute cute outfit!!

yyam said...

Such a cute card! Love the frame and the stitching! :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

great job coloring and paper piecing that cute image.

PapierGirl said...

Beautiful card Rose - I love the sweet image and your beautiful coloring and paper piecing have brought him to life!:)

~amy~ said...

This is awesome...high fives on all the stitching...I went lazy...I mean clean and simple:)

Glenda J said...

Absolutely perfect masculine card. Great papers, stitching and colouring. Love the image frame.

sajith said...

Hey Rose,
I realy like your card. Infact I came from
http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/seize-birthday-19-sketch-by-jen-nelson.html

You card really worth to mention. Another interesting thing is I like you blog logo and cat. I have a team member who also like to be called as meow. (se like cats very much)
Recently she started her blog as
http://meowchie.snydle.com/
(she call it as meow's hide out). So this is second hidout or happy place I am seeing

Any way I am wishing birthday messages to all your visitors
Sajith