Thursday, June 6, 2013

MM 60 / CHCC 127 / Let's Get Trendy Now! 3 - SEQUINS

so who is playing along with this FUN FAB challenge??? 



found a bag at Micheals and yup they went ALL OVER 
the place when i opened it!! lol
almost as fun as the confetti challenge from LGTN 2 ;)

went light on the sequins by just using them as an accent 
with added pearls in the center.

also playing along with:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge
# 127 : use your favorite embellishments
* pearls and twine* are mine right now :)

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for June
Anything Goes

Merry Monday 60


su cardstock, cosmo cricket mitten weather dp, TAWS sentiment, Black ep, timeless twine, sewing, foam tape, TH mini attatcher, sequins, pearls

18 comments:

Karen B. said...

You are the best at using patterned paper!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!! Yeahhhhhh I did that with my bucket of beads for my LESSology project this month!! A million plastic beads all over my scrap area!! LOL!!! I love love love your card!! LOVING the colors!! Thanks for playing with us! YAY!!!!

~amy~ said...

LOL...well, your card is awesome! Thanks for playing with us at Let's Get Trendy Now 3!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

I would of loved to have seen you open that bag of sequins. lol
Great Christmas card so happy you played along with us again this week at Merry Monday!

Annette Allen said...

wow pretty Christmas card.. love the added sequins..

Jean Addis said...

Those sequins look real nice on your great card. I'm not sure I'd have the patience to pick out just a couple. I'd have them all over the place too!

jessica said...

beautiful card Rose! Love the sequins!

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhhh VERY pretty!!!!! wonderful job

Hazel said...

Love the sequins and pearls - super card, Rose - thanks for sharing for both CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon x

Bonnie said...

Love this paper and the sequins! Great idea to put pearls in the center! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love it!!

yyam said...

This is sooooooo pretty Rose!

I have picked up a gazillion beads that I dropped...hehe..

Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now!3.

Susan Joyce said...

Nice take on the sketch Rose, pretty DSP and I love how you used the sequins. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

Barb Murphy said...

Stitching, perfect patterned paper choices and awesome sketch interpretations...I do believe those are what make your cards standouts. Love 'em!

LeAnne said...

Ooooh, I am loving this! I keep forgetting that I have some sequins somewhere...I need to get them out! Great papers and sentiment! Thanks for playing with the Merry Monday sketch this week!

Virginia L. said...

Your craftsmanship and details are superb, Rose! The added sequins are lovely touches. They sure give me a wow!

Lesley said...

Yummy paper here, Rose! Love those sweet sequins and of course, your stitching! So happy you joined us at Merry Monday!
Hugs,
Lesley

Cindy Major said...

Love the fun patterned paper and the funky font on your sentiment!