Friday, June 14, 2013

Inspired By Stamping has a new DT member......

Well I finally get to tell you all my exciting news!!!!
Man was it hard to keep quiet for so long.


The super talented and sweet Joanna 
has asked me to be on her Design Team
for Inspired by Stamping. Let me tell you, 
 I was blown away when I opened that email !!


 I am honored to be working along so many super talented ladies,
check out this line up!!!

Joanna Munster – Owner

Gloria Stengel (my IRL buddy) is stepping down and 
I will be "filling her shoes"
YIKES!! that is going to be hard as she is never a "Rebel" lol 

I ofocialy start with the July release and 
just wait till you see the new stamp sets!!
you will love them :)

10 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Way to go Rose! You have some very talented ladies on that design team.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooo hoooooooooooooo!! CONGRATS!! That is awesome news!!

Scrapaddict said...

Congrats to you my friend! I am sure you will do Gloria proud!

Natalie said...

Congratulations Rose!! That is great.

wendipooh13 said...

way to go Rose!!! CONGRATS and well deserved girl!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Congratulations! You are so amazing that I am not surprised you snagged an open spot on this team! Hugs.

jessica said...

Yippee!!!! Congrats my friend! So excited for you!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Such fabulous news Rose...super big congrats!!!!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Welcome to the team, Rose! I like your style, and can't wait to see you use IBS goodies. :)

Barb Murphy said...

YAY!!! Congratulations girl! You are a perfect fit...looking forward to your designs :)