Wednesday, June 12, 2013

FMS 90 / Dad you're pawfect

second post for the day :)
now i have played for fun so off to work on DT items.
watch my blog as in the next few days i will have some 
super exciting news to share!! 

yup this is hubby's card from the furbabies!!!
Q is all grey and Precious is a calico but i couldn't color a calico lol

been a bad girl and have not played 
along with these two for a looooong time!!!

Fathers Day

Fathers Day


su cardstock, MME follow your heart dp, MS arch lattice punch, TAWS sittin' pretty & alphabet soup stamps, timeless twine, viva decor pearl pen, copic markers, foam tape, sewing

17 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so cute and I can't wait for the news!

Trendy Twine said...

Awww, I love this card with the cute kitties, Rose. So cute!

P.S. I named my business after my kitty, Annie, so I'm very partial to gray ones.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable Rose!! Love those cute kitties, and I can't to hear your exciting news!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute cute cute!!! I love love love the kitties!!

Angi Barrs said...

Super sweet design Rose!

Virginia L. said...

This is ABSOLUTELY SUPERB!! I love your coloring! And the pattern paper are fabulous with the design! And of course, your stitching finishes the job so nicely! Thanks so much for your support, Rose! xoxo

TesaB said...

Super cute and totally gorgeous!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh I am loving this card and I am sure the hubby will too. Can't wait to hear your exciting news.

Sparkly Engineer said...

What a great idea. I never thought of a card from the furbabies. Your is very cute

wendipooh13 said...

CUTE CUTE card and LOVE the colors!!!

Linda Callahan said...

Paw-fectly adorable!

yyam said...

Awwww...this is adorable!!!! :)

Shea said...

Hey Rose! This is a CUTE card - your choice of papers is purrfect! Your husband will surely love it! Thanks for joining us at CI Paints this week!

DIANA L. said...

Wonderful father's day card
Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.
CI design team member
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Cindy Hall said...

Oh my gosh, this is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Allisa said...

So adorable, love your image! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Barb Murphy said...

Awww...so cute! I love the fussy cut sentiment and your perfect take on yet another layout!