Wednesday, June 5, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch 30 / Lets Get Trendy Now 3 ~ NEON

in case you have not heard  
is in full swing!! 


Day one: NEON 
* this was hard to make as i honestly don't care for the neon craze* 
sorry to all you that love it but it is just not for me. 


went to M's to get some neon cardstock then just grabbed items from my stash and added a bit of timeless twine and sewing.

used this weeks sketch on CAS(E) this Sketch
*i am so glad they extended the playing time!!!!*
ETA longer time to play and i still missed it!! grrrr 
oh well there is always next week, eh? lol


9 comments:

yyam said...

You rocked it girl.
I love the embossed neon base. And the kraft makes the neon pop even more!
Fabulous card!

Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now!3.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyy!! So happy you joined us!!! I love love love love your card! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeeeeee the camera!!

Ashley Horton said...

Rose, you did a FAB job with the Neon trend!! Love it on your card!!

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh that turned out SOOOO cute!! I'm not a neon girl either, but LOVE it!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Now that is what I call NEON!

Laurel said...

This is wonderful, and like you I am not embracing the neon... at least not yet ;)

Linby said...

So bright and cheery, it's great.
Linby x

~amy~ said...

**love this**

Barb Murphy said...

ooh! ooh! ooh! i love thae embossed pattern orange paper...gorgeous!