Saturday, June 29, 2013

Blogloving

well i totally forgot this was happening so soon!!
saw on some of my blog buddies blogs today 
that Blogger Dashboard is closing on July 1st.

**hijacking my buddy Wendy's info to save my wrist from typing so much!! lol


So, There is an easy way to import all of the blogs you follow on Google reader to Bloglovin'.

Click this link and click import from Google Reader. 

There is a button on the right side of my blog to click and join.

right under my boy Q's photo :)
Also you can follow me on facebook HERE.

** Thanks for following and reading my blog.
All of your wonderful sweet comments always 
make my day :)

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

I am following you through Bloglovin and love it, Rose! xoxo

wendipooh13 said...

sooo glad I helped ya out!!!! LOL!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Following you there :)