Sunday, June 2, 2013

365 Cards / I don't need a therapist......

Time for your sunday sketch on 365 Cards


my good bloggy buddy Sherry sent me this stamp awhile back
along with some flair buttons that she thought would be 
purr-fect for me :) i think they are!!! 

 our son cracked up when he saw this cat as it is just 
what Q does when he lays on the floor!!! lol

did you see 365 Cards is looking for a Guest Designer?? 
check out the post HERE and play along by Tuesday
June 4th at 11:59 pm EST


be sure to visit the rest of the DT to see what they
created to inspire you 
Annie   Erin   Jenny   Wendy  Janice

su cardstock, bg max & whiskers dp, art impressions feline set, ms quilted punch, timeless twine, sewing,

8 comments:

TesaB said...

Haha, this is soooo cute and fun!!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

I knew you would love that stamp. Great card.

jessica said...

I LOVE this!!!
Adorable kitty!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwww!! So cute!! LOVING that kitty!!!

Jean Addis said...

That is super cute. I have several friends that would love to own that set or get this card.

wendipooh13 said...

oh how puuuurfect!!! super cute

Barb Murphy said...

so perfect! love the stitching :) rosie's laid on the carpet in this exact pose as i type. therapist indeed...be lost without her!

~amy~ said...

cracks me up...big time. love it.