Sunday, June 9, 2013

365 Cards / home is where your story begins

Okay, it's sunday so that means i am here to show 
you our new sketch on 365 Cards


Wendi should be very proud as I have been keeping 
my "rebel" in check and following her sketches pretty well ;)


be sure to visit the rest of the DT to see what they
created to inspire you 
Annie   Erin   Jenny   Wendy  Janice

su cardstock, bg sweet threads dp, market street stamps neighborhood, 
copper embossing powder, timeless twine, bg buttons

8 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great card, but I love it when "Rebel" Rose comes out to play!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!! Rebel Rose!! I loveeeeeeeeeee your card!! LOVING the colors and the houses!!

jessica said...

great card Rose!!
LOVE your take on the sketch!!!
Awesome job!!!
Thanks for sharing and enjoy your Sunday :)

Jean Addis said...

Lovely card. I'm with Sherry!

wendipooh13 said...

LOL!!! glad the rebel is being good!!! LOVE it!! great idea with the buttons

Scrapaddict said...

Love the houses!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Like your take on the sketch. I especially like how the green house stands out on this card.

~amy~ said...

Oh I love the houses, and the twine:)